2007 Resolutions:
I made 2 New Years resolutions for 2007. I know we are now almost through the month of January and I am just now positing my 2007 resolutions - you may think I am a little slow in getting this post out, but it was one of my resolutions that has prevented me from blogging for so many months.
Resolution #1:
To pass my Senior Professional Human Resources Certification.
This is the resolution that has kept me VERY busy since October of 2006. I took the SPHR exam last Saturday morning and I am happy to report that I passed!!! All the hard studying paid off, I am now Amy Warren, SPHR.
It's not even the end of January and I have managed to check one of my two resolutions off of my list not too bad!
Resolution #2
To update my Blog weekly.
Now that my professional certification is over and I do not have to spend all of my free time studying I am hopeful that I will be able to keep this resolution as well.
I hope that you will hear more from me in 2007...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment