Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Life as a Warren


On July 1st 2006 I became a Warren. I married my College (University - for all the Canadians out there) sweetie Shawn Warren. We had a beautiful wedding in Toronto, Ontario followed by an incredible honeymoon in Hawaii, but upon my return to life after the wedding I realized that I have truly entered a new chapter in my life, I am no longer Amy Gray.

Ok, so technically I have not yet officially changed my name...But I do use my new name socially. I have not changed my name on my drivers license or on my Social Security Card, in fact the only place I have only managed to change my name is on my corporate ID card and on my office door, however I have not changed my name in out corporate organization directory or in the outlook directory, which means at work I am leading the life of a person with two names. This is not only confusing to me, but it is also very confusing to the people who I work with. Sometimes I introduce myself as Amy Gray and other times I use Amy Warren. The people who know me as Amy Gray can look up my phone number or email me without a problem but they may never find my office, and the people who know me as Amy Warren have no way of finding my phone number or reaching me by email but they will be able to track me down in person if they really need to speak to me.

I know, I know I need to get my name changed officially so that I can stop this insanity for once and for all...I'll get right on it...

In the mean time I thought that I would mark this large milestone in my life by beginning to document my life and the life of my husband in a Blog for everyone to enjoy.


Here's to life as a Warren!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Life as a Warren must either be too busy, or not so much fun...just kidding. You haven't posted in 6 months...what's up?

Miss you!
Lori